While creating a graphic design for your poster, remember that it should effectively communicate what you can offer your customers. A good poster is usable artwork which should draw attention, be remembered and, first and foremost, give rise to a need to have your product or service.
How to design a good outdoor poster?
- Focus on legibility - the poster should present information in an understandable and clear way.
- Simplicity - the “everything in moderation” rule is perfect here. The result will be much better if your design is simple or even minimalistic.
- Coherence - the advertisement design should be consistent with your brand image so that its identification by the recipient is easier.
- Be distinctive - if you add one interesting and dominating element to your poster, you will attract the attention and interest of your customers.
- Font - should be clear, legible and adjusted to the content and the recipients. Leave ornamented fonts for letters and other forms of advertising.
- Graphics - photos should be of high quality, with proper lighting and framing.